After Forefront TMG SP1 Update 1 Microsoft released Forefront UAG Update 2 available for download on the Microsoft download center.
The main updates are:
- Citrix publishing support: Forefront UAG fully supports Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 and its replacement Citrix XenApp 5.0.
- Citrix client computer support: Forefront UAG supports client computers with 64-bit operating systems accessing Citrix XenApp applications.
- Client Components: The Forefront UAG SSL Application Tunneling component is now supported on 64-bit Windows 7 operating systems for 32-bit applications.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI): Forefront UAG fully supports publishing remote desktops using VDI.
- SSTP user and group access control: Forefront UAG now provides a finer authorization mechanism allowing administrators to authorize individual users or groups for SSTP access.
- SSL handshake: Forefront UAG now provides better handling of the SSL handshake including the case when the application server requires client certificate credentials for the negotiation.
- MAC address support: Forefront UAG Network Connector supports a wider range of network adapters with a larger valid MAC address range.